Drumroll please...

Siegfried, Act Three, Scene 3
Siegfried, Act Three, Scene 3
I am thrilled to be able to announce that I've teamed up with Pacific Northwest Opera for their 2018/19 season of Der Ring des Nibelungen.  In a special production they will be performing an adaptation of the cycle that is perfect for those who don't yet think Wagner is for them, or is totally boring - the entire cycle performed over an evening in a well known and popular reduction.

This is where I come in, I'll be providing the projections for the performances.  Not only that, I'll be adding new material to the existing images as I'll be animating a few of the vital images such as scene changes etc, which is part of the original plan for the Nibelungenlied Project I worked on to honour Wagner's Bicentennial back in 2013.  Check out my Facebook page for the animation.

One of the best things about this is that I'll be able to revisit images that I thought needed more work.  I'm really happy to be able to have the opportunity to do this.  Stay tuned for more on this amazing journey.

So if you're in the US get on booking a ticket right now!  Have a great week everyone.






Comments