New Build Complete - Helm of the Witch-King of Angmar

Witch-King of Angmar Helm - frontWitch-King of Angmar Helm - sideWitch-King of Angmar Helm

This year for my husband's birthday I set myself the task of outdoing what I made him last year.  Inspired by a conversation we had a couple of months ago it finally twigged on to what I would make.  So here we are, the helm of the Witch-King of Angmar from the Lord of the Rings.

It was quite a challenge and I am glad to say that I am very pleased with the result.  It even fits! See the middle picture?  Under there is the face of a rather happy birthday boy!



Now onto the new commission - a set of sexy Spartan armour inspired by the movie 300.  Progress is well under way with some progress pics to follow soon.  Have a great week.



www.blairparkinson.com

#props #propmaker #Theatre #LordoftheRings #LOTRCosplay #Cosplay


Comments