Public Service Announcement


I'm thrilled to announce my first Set Design engagement post-stroke and my first engagement in a totally new genre for me.  I'll be doing the designs for Perth's first locally composed Rock Opera entitled The Diments. Think Tommy meets Rocky Horror meets Tim Burton and you've got a picture of what I'm talking about.  This is exciting to me for a number of reasons, as you may well imagine.

The show opens in early October and for more information please head to the main page by clicking on the album cover above.  You can listen to the entire score while you're at it, here AND buy the CD or digital download. There's also plenty of support material such as interviews and the like to check them out.  I'm so fortunate to be working with such a driven, supportive and talented group of people.

Happy days ahead.  I'll keep you posted on my progress.

#RockOpera #TheDiments #TimBurton #RockyHorrorPictureShow #Opera #ScenicDesign #Design #Perth




Comments