OperaBox - a new season, a new commission


Here is my latest commission and now I can finally tell you about it now that the season has been launched. It's the poster for the Western Australian premiere of Massenet's ever popular Manon to be performed by OperaBox.  I'm proud to be associated with this company and have just updated their website with new season information.  The cast will be announced soon.

Stay tuned for a completely new look to be launched in a few weeks, I'll keep you posted.  For now however, head here for more information.

In the meantime why not acquaint yourself with some of the most stunning music Massenet ever wrote in one of my favourite recordings.  It's not complete but has substantial slabs with what is in my opinion the most perfectly cast lovers on disc - Anna Moffo and Giuseppe di Stefano, and conducted by the great Rene Leibowitz.  Enjoy.



#OperaBox #Massenet #Manon #AnnaMoffo #GiuseppediStefano



Comments