OperaBox - Ariadne auf Naxos


Operabox have done it again with the new season offering, Richard Strauss' Ariadne auf Naxos.  Due to my recent illness I had to withdraw from my role as Projection Designer on this one, much to my dissappointment.  

I did have the pleasure of seeing the show on Sunday night and can honestly say I thoroughly enjoyed this modern, highly original take on one of Strauss' most lyrical and accessible operas.  Bravo to the Operabox Cast, Creatives and Crew who have worked so hard to bring Ariadne auf Naxos to Perth audiences.

There are still two performances left, one tonight, a concert performance in Darlington Hall, Darlington, and the final night on Friday Night, the 16th September. Tickets are available for both nights both on the door and by clicking here.  Below is a small slideshow I put together from images taken by Photographer, Dean Finlayson, make sure you click full screen for full effect.  

Enjoy and GO SEE THE SHOW!



#Operabox #OBAriadne

Comments