Belcantosong.com.au and tonight's required listening


I've been collaborating with the team at what was previously Belcanto to create an exciting new resource for singers, performers and lovers of Opera, Musical Theatre and Song, Belcantosong.com.au.  

This has been my major commission over the past few weeks and work continues as we make it a place for people to share their love of the human voice in song.  I'm proud to say the logo is finally finished and I can now, even though the site is still under construction, happily introduce you to my most recent work.  

Tonight's required listening, in the spirit of friendship, is one of the most famous duets for tenor and baritone, Dio che nell' alma infondere from Verdi's monumental Don Carlo.  My chosen recording is with Carlo Bergonzi and Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau from the Solti recording.  It was the first I ever heard of this when I was 14 or so and to this day no other recording can take it's place. Have a great weekend.



#Belcantosong #Opera #BelCanto #MusicalTheatre #Song #AustralianTheatre #Australia #DonCarlo #CarloBergonzi #RenataTebaldi #DietrichFischerDieskau

www.blairparkinson.com.au

Don't forget that I do design websites and am currently happily taking on more commissions.  Contact me via the contact form on the website for more information.

Comments