What *has* he been up to lately?


It's been rather quiet around here lately, I know - and for good reason.  I've been busy working on a couple of website proposals and commissions, one of them for my good friends over at Hustle & Bustle Costumes.  

We're due to go 'live' in about a month so stay in touch with more details soon.  So in the meantime have a look at what Merri Ford and her talented team can do on their Facebook page.

So this afternoon I'm taking a trip down memory lane and listening to the very first LP set I ever bought - the Beecham La Boheme while working on this commission and enjoying what appears to be the first of the spring weather, albeit a few weeks early.  Have a great weekend everyone.



#LaBoheme #LoveDuet #Commission #WebDesign #Opera #Costume #Hustle&Bustle

blairparkinson.com


Comments