Happy Birthday Richard



As I sit here this evening amidst my brief 'birthday tribute listening fest' as I usually do to celebrate the birthday of Richard Wagner, I pondered what kind of musical tribute should I give?  Then it dawned on me that this is the perfect opportunity to share the labor of love that is my Nibelungenlied Project, a video of which I made to celebrate Wagner 200 back in 2013.  

This video is the product of months of work and merely a glimpse of the entire project I've embarked on, one that continues today and beyond. It's my own tribute to one of the two greatest musical influences in my life, both called Richard.

This one is for you Maestro Wagner, imagination really does create reality, thank you.



#RichardWagner #DerRingDesNibelungen #Hojotojo #Opera

blairparkinson.com

Comments