Happy New Year 2015!

     

To all of my friends world wide, I wish you a very happy and prosperous 2015.  Personally as far as years go, 2014, while it did have some challenges, was one of the best I've had in years.  Here's hoping that 2015 shapes up to be even better.  I have a couple of things on the horizon for after Anna Bolena has finished which I can't yet disclose but let's say that it should be a big a bright year.

As a prelude to what is coming up for me in January have a look at the trailer for OperaBox' new production of Donizetti's Anna Bolena.  It was put together by my dear friend and long time collaborator Robert Fletcher and Director Sarah McKellar.

Don't forget you can still donate to our worthy cause by heading to our crowd funding page at the link to your right.  Help us make WA Operatic History.  Happy New Year!



Comments