Oh Hai!


It's been a while I know, but I've been working really hard on my current project with OperaBox, hence my absence here.  I STILL can't tell you what it is we're working hard to bring to fruition until December 13 and it's killing me not being able to tell you. 

Next week however, something exciting IS happening at OperaBox.  You'll have to stay tuned to their Facebook page and here to find out what the buzz is about.  Trust me it's BIG.

To make up for the lack of information I give you some Tudor eye candy in the form of Henry Cavill as Charles Brandon and some equally important ear candy in the form of Bel Canto Tenor Supremo, Juan Diego Florez.  Enjoy and hang in there until the weekend, it's not long now.




www.blairparkinson.com

#OperaBox #Opera #JuanDiegoFlorez #Donizetti #HenryCavill

Comments