Happy New Year!

Anna Moffo - Rosalinde
There are two long standing operatic traditions I have celebrated over the past 30 years- La Boheme on Christmas Eve and a teensy bit of Fledermaus somewhere around New Years Eve/Day.

Anna Moffo has always been the epitome of Rosalinde to me and so I thought I'd share a bit of her artistry in a lighthearted manner to bring in the New Year.  The Czardas is below, it's a wonderful piece of Operettic fluff that suits the celebrations perfectly.


                              

This year is shaping to be quite exciting for me as I close a 7 year chapter of my life and enter a new one, more self-sufficient professionally and a whole lot happier.  Big changes are planned around here for the next month as I launch the new website with an virtual retail outlet.  I have many new ideas and now that I have a couple of months to myself, I can see them to fruition.  

Thanks for your support over the past year, it's been wonderful and inspiring.  So here's to a happy and successful 2014 for everyone, let's make it one that counts.


Comments

Post a Comment