It's his birthday...Dr Who


If there was ever one TV series that defined my childhood it would have to be Doctor Who.  All superheroes ans Star Wars aside, it was Doctor Who who kept me entertained, scared and horrified growing up through the 70's and 80's.  


I was even a member of the Australian Fan Club from about 1984 for a few years and got the meet Peter Davison and Katy Manning when I was 13 or so.



I'm not going to give away who my favourite Doctor is, or what my favourite episode is, as that would be telling.  Let's just say that out of all them, those with the Cybermen would be among my faves.

And now to bore you like the fanboy I am...take a look below at every opening sequence in order, the progression is quite something.  Happy birthday old man, thanks for the many adventures, may you keep them coming for untold years.


   


Comments